Montag, 4. Juni 2012

What the heck means "Kukuruza" ?

Eminem is singing "Hello, my name is, my name is..." and he is using his alter ego as a shelter to do crazy things. The analogy to my name is: I can blog about my crazy hobby and can impersonate as a russian lieutenant general when playing tabletop ;-)

Kukuruza means "corn" in russian and was the inofficial nickname of Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev (for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev). He was the direct link between Stalin and the local military commanders on the Southwest Front. Khrushchev influenced the outcome of battles like Kharkov, Stalingrad and Kursk. He is my personal "Slim Shady" *gg*



Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev, 1961 (Source: John Fitzgerald Kennedy Library)

2 Kommentare:

  1. A man as hard as the hammer on the Soviet flag back then......

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You have yourself a nice blog here. Nice scenery, figures and vehicles, and all very well painted.
    Also thanks for clearing out your username, very nice information!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    AntwortenLöschen